Better send me one too Janet.

As per our discussion on the other list, we should actually catch up with a phone call.

Cheers

Jo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kate &/or Nick
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:48 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] physiological 3rd stage

me too please.

Kate

----- Original Message -----

From: Janet Fraser

Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:54 AM

 This dad then told them that he believed in the benefit of allowing the cord to stop pulsating before cutting it and that he would sue them if they cut the cord unnecessarily.

This is pretty much what I teach women about birth although I don't recommend suing all that often ;-). I certainly give the benefits of proceeding as nature has intended with all the built in safeguards but I also provide large documents with the dangers of each intervention. Women are always shocked by how little their hospital has told them.

I'm happy to share my "care packages" with anyone who could use them.

Best,