Congratulations Justine, that's wonderful news.

Katrina :-)
On 06/07/2005, at 10:54 AM, Justine Caines wrote:

Dear Sue and all

What a story!  Great work to you and the wonderful Mum

I have recently found I am too carrying twins (babe 5 and 6!) Paul is off
for a vasectomy shortly after!!!

I have read quite a few stories. I refuse to read Hosp managed stories as
they are so medicalised and will scare me witless.

I have read so many good HB twin stories of babies born at term great sizes and healthy. I went to see a believing Ob (only because I have no faith in
local GP's and my midwife is hours away!)
and he said "if you grow good size babies the risk to twins is the same as a
singleton, so why not stay at home!

Looking forward to another great twin homebirth story Nov/Early December!

Justine