Tania

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Justine Caines
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2005 1:30 PM
To: OzMid List
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birth Pool suitable for use in a small unit

Dear All

Just wondering if anyone knows about a semi-permanent type birth pool
suitable for use in a small birth unit (220 births per year).

There is the opportunity for corporate sponsorship to get this happening so
we sort of need something more than a kids wading pool.

Any ideas?

JC
xx