Dear ozmidder midwives and doulas,

I am interested in hearing from you about your labour coaching techniques.  I am specifically interested in your words or phrases of encouragement to help a woman through contractions and provide a positive influence on the labour/birth outcome.  This mind sound funny but I sometimes feel I need inspiration as to what to say without being corny and I feel that the right words can really help in the right situation.  Of course I have my own ideas and techniques but as I am just about to return to midwifery after a break away, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Helen Cahill