-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2005 10:26 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Men at births

This is an interesting report in today's Sydney Morning Herald. I remember
Michel Odent talking about research done in the US that explored the effect
on a couple's sexual relationship when the man had been exposed to the birth
process. Michel was advocating that women might want to retain some of their
"sexual mystery" by excluding men from the birth room. I have been at births
where I wondered how the father was taking the sight of a practitioner
cutting an episiotomy.....

What does everyone think about this?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/08/30/1125302566185.html

Regards,

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com