-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tania
Smallwood
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 8:52 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] IOL and C/s...

Hi Belinda,
Is this stat published anywhere, or just anecdotal?  A 60% section rate
is twice the rate for the state, and I think twice the average for that
hospital too, and having just heard a leading obstetrician there tell
women that there is NO risk of an increase in c/s as a result of
induction, I'm trying to get my head around it...

Tania