thanks tania.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:17 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] waterbirth

You could always come along to a homebirth network meeting, there are always lots of women who have laboured and birthed in water there, and believe me, you’ll learn more from them than you will from any class or seminar!  There are usually a couple of homebirth midwives there too, Wendy and I make it a date not to miss unless we’re at a birth.  Next meeting is next Fri, 10-12 at the Eastwood community centre…contact me if you need any further info

Tania

xx