From: Justine Caines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: OzMid List <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] IV Synto for 3rd stage
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:28:27 +1100

hi kylie re whats been chatting on about
you probably were at the same hospital. large teritary. but if it is
hospital protocol and you are found not to be doing the protocol then it is
your job which would you prefer.
Regards

Gee What about some lateral thinking!

How about informing women about evidence and appropriate care, and giving
them a choice!!!

Slow in-roads to change but a least a chance of it when midwives work with
women to inform and support them rather than with obstetric dominance that
dictates and abuses

JC