There's also a diaphragm release technique in the links below.
HTH,

Optimal Foetal Positioning Essential and FREE for all birthing women!

http://www.horns.freeserve.co.uk/ofp.htm

Quote:
'Optimal Foetal Positioning' is a theory developed by a midwife, Jean
Sutton, who found that the mother's position and movement could influence
the way her baby lay in the womb in the final weeks of pregnancy. Many
difficult labours result from 'malpresentation', where the baby's position
makes it hard for the head to move through the pelvis, so changing the way
the baby lies could make birth easier for mother and child.

UK Midwife Archives page on presentation, from the Association of Radical
Midwives (www.midwifery.org.uk)

The Midwife Archives on the gentlebirth.org website have an amazing
collection of wisdom and experience on just about every subject related to
pregnancy and birth. The pages on positioning start at
http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/position.html

Belly mapping, labour and pregnancy positions.
http://www.spinningbabies.com

Diaphragmatic release to move a posterior baby.
http://www.naturalchildbirth.org/nat...or/labor29.htm

Pelvic rocking and other OFP manoeuvres.
http://pregnancytoday.com/reference/...ositioning.htm

A birth story from a woman who had a poorly positioned baby and a c-sec then
a great vbac using OFP.
http://www.victoriousbirth.com/ofp.htm