Title: Message
Hi all,

My cousin told me she recently googled our name "Boutsalis" and came up with quite a few hits.  So out of curiosity I did it just yesturday on both yahoo and google.  Do you know that my questions to Ozmid came up on the search?

I thought this list is private and yet the questions I had about hair dye and baby poo came up?  Would anyone else like to try their own names to see what happens.  I didn't check other names because you know what you wrote better than I do. We express some radical views on the list and wouldn't want anyone getting into trouble.

Are the moderators aware of this...Andrea?

Sylvia Boutsalis

Adelaide