Dear Kylie
You need to talk to Avon Strahle who did some wonderful research on pelvic floors and continence last year. Her emailis as follows:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cheers
Ann Grieve

Kylie Carberry wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction with some research I am doing for a story on the importance of pelvic floor exercises.  A lot of women are led to believe - I guess, by scalpel-happy OB's - that a weakened pelvic floor can be avoided a by having a c-section.  I recall, some time last year, reading an article disproving this theory, but, of course cannot remember where I read it.  If there is anyone who can help me out here, I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know.  Any other thoughts on the topic would be welcomed also.

Best wishesKylie Carberry
Freelance Journalist
p: +61 2 42970115
m: +61 2 418220638
f: +61 2 42970747

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.