From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Cudlipp
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:01 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] after birth pains

Hi Lyn
I don't know if this woman had actively managed or physiological 3rd stage with her first 2 but I know of one (now grand) multip whose 2nd birth I attended - she suffered dreadfully with after pains in all hosp births but has had the last couple at home with physiological 3rd stages and told me that the after pains have not been a problem .

Sue
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke