From: "Kelly @ BellyBelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Introducing solids too early
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:28:53 +1000

I’ve come across so many mums who are introducing solids far too early and as a result I am writing an article on it and trying to gather information from studies. I heard there was a study in the US which indicated one possible complication was juvenile diabetes. Does anyone know of any studies or resources in regards to solids and early introduction and where I can find them?

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.