Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Back from the Homebirth Conference

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a wonderful weekend! It was lovely to put so many faces to names and to have that passion turned up a notch by being in the presence of so many women cheering on the same hopes and dreams we have for birth.

Thanks all again, can’t wait for next year!

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support

Checked by AVG Free Edition.