Totally agree with your praise for the conference... I'm feeling a bit strange back home in the 'real world' after being immersed in the shared wisdom, courage and humour. Didn't think the enduring recollection would be of a horses rear end though! Long live Sphincter Law!!!

Thanks All
Kristie (SA)

From: "Susan Cudlipp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Back from the Homebirth Conference
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:12:10 +0800

Here here Kelly
What a great weekend. Thanks once again to all who put so much time and energy into the organisation. Truly remarkable women. It was wonderful to be there and meet with old and new friends, and to have our 'positive' energy renewed. The audio-visual presentations in particular were awesome.
Love Sue
ps: Ina may's 'sphincter law' is so true- very much relieved now home:-) !! (too much information???- sorry!)