http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4939996.stm

This article creates scary images to me. I think it's bad enough that hep B is
given at birth....... though why do people jab newborns if their immature
immune system can't respond effectively to vaccines??.......... another idiocy
of "birth" culture. But this is insane, just what a newborn needs, first being
drugged to the eyeballs with pain relief cocktails, taken away from mum and
jabbed with a chemical cocktail and synthetic molecules, sounds completely
rational to me for protecting bubbas at risk. Let's overload their tiny bodies
at a vulnerable time, sure that would be protcting them.

What baffles me is, why doesn't all the $$ going into researching ways to
create artificial substances and vaccines go into raising breastfeeding and
gentle birth practices, or into feeding under nourished pregnant women or
creating community gardens and good health and hygeine. These are the things
that will change infant mortality, not injecting tiny, vulnerable bodies with
dangerous chemicals.

Sometimes the rationale of people has me completely stumped!

Abby xo