Same as the WA form.  Contact the state Health statistics dept.  they have all the data.  MM

From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of brendamanning
Sent: Saturday, 16 September 2006 1:12 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] VBAC after more than one c-sec in the perinatal data?

Hi Janet,

 On the Victorian perinatal data collection unit form which should be filled out & returned by all midwives to the above unit for every birth (home or otherwise) there is a section which asks:

No 41:"was the last birth a CS ?

No  42: Total no of previous CS?

Is this what you mean ?

I have recently been midwife at  VBAC after 3CS and a VBAC following 2 CS.

So they are happening. Just need more of them.

AS 1 OB colleague states:

 "if we could just prevent the first CS happening she wouldn't be faced with this awful dilemma now ie to VBAC or not.

With kind regards
Brenda Manning
www.themidwife.com.au