Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 16:45 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] lactation consultant query

Hi,

Am posting again as the first one didn't seem to come through. I'm thinking of doing the LC course, but have noticed (in my travels) that lots of LC's let their qualification lapse when the 5 years is up.  Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.... is it the money?  or too hard to attend BF conferences etc?  I'd also be interested in which courses people found to be good.  The Health e-learning has been recommended to me.

Thanks
Michelle

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.