Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] Fwd: term breech trial

Consumers:  Put it out there that breech does not necessarily equal c/s and continue to mount the arguments of the furphy of risk (for much of obstetrics).  Support women we meet to demand choice.

Yes yes! I haven't seen one woman decide to have a vb for breech in the system yet. If the staff don't scare them with how surgery is safer, they're too scared to even try because the staff tell them they have no skills to catch breech babies. No win situation. There are lots of scarred bellies for breech among women I know and in our anti-VBAC climate that is of particular concern for their future birthing careers.