From: Jo Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Sent: Monday, 22 January, 2007 10:07:14 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] * tough* membranes

I have absolutely no data on this, but someone once told me it correlates with
weight gain during pregnancy.  Has anyone else heard of this?

Jo

On 21/01/2007, at 9:22 PM, Kristin Beckedahl wrote:

Hi all,
Can anyone comment on what makes the membranes 'tough'..ie. hard to break
(AROM) or *slow* to break naturally ? (hard to measure yes) Does this exist or
is it just something that happens?
Many thanks,
Kristin

Advertisement: It's simple! Sell your car for just $20 at carsales.com.au --
This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or
unsubscribe.