Well, I co-slept with the kids (4,6,8) last night on the trampoline with the labrador snuffling underneath whilst we watching the stars come out and the comet on the south skyline as well. They are ratty today, my hips ache like anything, but the 8 yr old is SO happy - that's what memories are made of isn't it??

Cheryl

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search now! www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT