My GOODNESS!!!  All in the name of research…..I definitely wouldn't be
letting my newborn have a MRI scan!  I wonder if the parents were paid (and
if so..how much) to allow their newborn to take part?  Interesting to see if
there is an increase in cancers for this research group in years to come.

Belinda

Not sure why an MRI would cause cancers as the type of energy used
does not disrupt DNA or any biological process... I'd be more worried
that the babies would have to be immobilised for the scan (if so -
how?) and would probably be terrified as they are very noisy.

Emma