I hope that wasn't Java dripping over you .net code.

Given past hotfix experience, and sticking with the metaphor, I'd let the
cumulative update cool for a while to see if anyone else is a mug and burns
their mouth on it first...

MS

             "Crabbe, David"                                            To
             <david.cra...@au.fuj         <ozmoss@ozmoss.com>
             itsu.com>                                                  cc
             Sent by:
             ozmoss@ozmoss.com                                     Subject
                                          RE: Applying the December
                                          Cumulative Updates

             23/12/2008 11:59 AM

              Please respond to
              ozmoss@ozmoss.com

*cough* Excuse me as I wipe my coffee off the monitor.   :)

Hope everyone has a good holiday period and SharePoint behaves itself in
your absence...