I've written an event handler to populate some fields when a document is
uploaded. For some reason, the fields are populated fine when I log in
under the system account, but not when I log in under a normal user
account.

I run into the following exceptions when I debug under a normal user.

System.ArgumentException was unhandled by user code

  Message="Value does not fall within the expected range."

  Source="Microsoft.SharePoint"

  StackTrace:

       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItemCollection.get_Item(Guid
uniqueId)

       at
NumberGenerator.NumberGenerator.<>c__DisplayClass2.<ItemAdded>b__0() in
D:\temp\ItemCounter\CDN.cs:line 45

       at
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state)

       at
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.<RunWithElevatedPrivi
leges>b__2()

       at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunEle
vated secureCode)

  InnerException:

Would anybody be able to shed some lights?

Regards,

Dan

Dan Wang
Technical Consultant

Logica - Releasing your potential

Logica (ACT)
Cooyong Centre
PO Box 5034
BRADDON ACT 2612

T: +61 2 6246 1906
M: 0439002371
F: +61 2 6262 8827
E:  dan.w...@logica.com <mailto:dan.w...@logica.com>

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Merci d'aider Logica ` priserver l'environnement en ivitant d'imprimer ce mail
/  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei
die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nco
imprimindo este correio electrsnico.