Thanks for the prompt response Tommy.

I tested with different accounts that are either site collection admin
or accounts with contribute access to the document lib.

I've just managed to get it work with the same source code. I recreated
a new solution and gave it a new namespace, and pasted the code in, then
loaded the new assembly. It appears working now but I have no idea why.

Regards,

Dan

Dan Wang
Technical Consultant