Under normal circumstances I would completely agree.  The problem in
this scenario is that the group who are in charge of checking pages went
through all the pages, checked them, and now wish to have our approvers
approve them, but they didn't set the pages they checked to "Submit for
approval"!!!!!

Approvers are only interested in that little "Approve" button at the top
of the page, and the people who checked them have no desire to go
through the thousands of pages on the site again to set them to be
pending approval.  Hence I'm left trying to work out how to make
everything set to pending approval :-(

I'll have a crack at coding something to change the workflow status :-)

Thanks,

Zelda

Zelda Leung | Principal Developer | Legal Aid QLD | Ph: 3238 3626