Sounds like you're trying to edit it within the WSP view.  Click the 'Show
hidden files' button in VS, then include the pkg folder into your project
(this is the one it generates).  You should be able to add to/manipulate
this, then go into your WSP view and hit the refresh button - play around
with it.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Chris Milne <chris.mi...@dataaspects.com.au