Hi all,

I'm getting the follow error when trying to add a column to a content type.
What's odd is that I'm sure the column was already present. The error seems to
indicate as much but the column doesn't appear in the list for the content type
description.

A duplicate name "Document_x0020_Type" was found.   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldLinkCollection.Add(SPFieldLink fieldLink)
   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.AddFieldToContentTypePage.UpdateWeb()
   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.AddFieldToContentTypePage.Update(Object
o, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler
sourceControl, String eventArgument)

Regards,

Paul
Online Developer, ICT