"Hi guys,

I have an installation of SP2 coming for a client and would really like to
have verification on how to proceed with installing on a multiple server
environment.

*Environment*: 2 x WFE

*Approach:*

   1. Install WSS 3.0 on WFE01 when the wizard prompts click Next. This will
   then prompt "You must run setup to install new binary … and click OK to
   continue".
   2. Proceed to install SP2 on WFE2, when the wizard prompts I will cancel
   it

*Questions*:

   1. Is it OK to not click Next to the wizard, then install SP2 on WFE02
   cancel the wizard, go back to WFE01 and continue the wizard.
   2. Do I need to run the WSS 3.0 wizards on both machines?

If you guys have a better approach please let me know, I will be ultimately
be upgrading to MOSS SP2 as well.
I am just a bit curious because the prompts are telling me to do one thing
and the real world experiences are different.

Thanks!
Martin