I'm starting to get the sheets here now. Can someone please, please help me out
before I do some drastic to my personage?

I've attempted every variation of path and url for my <module> and my preview
images are still not being deployed. Neither is the Previewe Image value being
set for the masterpage. I know the feature and files are getting updated
because of changes made to the masterpage's Description. And the images are
being properly added to the feature folder in the hive.

I am now trying to create a new folder in the masterpage gallery and upload the
images to that.

Here's what I have in my provisioning file.

It's so simple I don't understand what could be going wrong. No errors on
deployment or activation.

<Elements xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/";>
  <Module Url="_catalogs/masterpage" Name="CEOPages" Path="Pages"
RootWebOnly="TRUE">>
    <File Url="CEO.master" Type="GhostableInLibrary" >
      <Property Name="MasterPageDescription" Value="This master page is set as
the default for all CEO publishing sites." />
      <Property Name="PublishingContact" Value="" />
      <Property Name="PublishingHidden" Value="False" />
      <Property Name="ContentType" Value="Publishing Master Page" />
        <Property Name="PublishingPreviewImage"
Value="~SiteCollection/_catalogs/masterpage/CEOPreviews/CEO-master.png,
~SiteCollection/_catalogs/masterpage/CEOPreviews/CEO-master.png" />
    </File>
    </File>
  </Module>
  <Module Name="CEOPreviews" Url="_catalogs/masterpage/CEOPreviews"
Path="Previews" RootWebOnly="TRUE">
    <File Url="CEO-master.png" Name="CEO-master.png" Type="GhostableInLibrary"
/>
  </Module>
</Elements>

Regards,