I have done this exam and unfortunately could not find specific book for
this.

If you read the following book that will be great help.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-SharePoint-Services-Developer/dp/0735623201

I think this exam is still good as it covers core stuff  like  of features
and wsp.
.
I have done 2010 training and one improvement I see with features and
solutions is versioning else it all looks the same.

<http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-SharePoint-Services-Developer/dp/0735623201>

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Chris Milne <chris.mi...@dataaspects.com.au

<<image001.gif>>