Just make sure you installed the refreshed June CU right after you install SP1.

UPS finally "works" most of the time after June CU, also the AD scans are HEAPS
quicker.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Maxine Harwood
Sent: Friday, 15 July 2011 11:27 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: feedback on SP1?

Anybody got any feedback on SP2010 SP1? I am having difficulties with the User
Profile service that I would like to give it a go in my Dev environment - any
thoughts?

Another quickie- does anyone use any tools for AD Administration. I looked at
the offering from http://www.sharepointboost.com/ad-administration.html which
looked just like what I wanted, but it's not quite on the money. I need a tool
that will allow selected users to update AD accounts (but not delete/disable or
add) and it must be capable of updating the custom attributes within AD. Any
ideas?

:)
Max