Should everyone install that CU, or only those who installed a previous build
(like the dodgy SP1)?

We're about to run up a 2010 dev farm so it would be good to know which
installer files I'm going to need.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Aaron Saikovski
Sent: Friday, 15 July 2011 11:31 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: feedback on SP1?

Maxine I would also deploy the June 2011 CU
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2536599

it fixes a lot of UPA related issues as well

hth

Regards,

Aaron Saikovski | Senior Consultant | Microsoft Services Australia | APAC
SharePoint Ranger Team
[cid:image001.png@01CC42E8.6FD556C0]
' +61 2 8817 9280 |È +61 410 480 971 | 7 +61 2 9870 2499 | Blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronsaikovski<http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronsaikovski/>  |
Web:
www.microsoft.com/australia/services<http://www.microsoft.com/australia/services>