Hi guys,

Thanks for these tools. I can confirm that the files are in the index. I still
can't get the files to return in my search results.

I have 5 documents with the files named BKL-64.401.docx to BKL-64.405.docx
(though 2 of the files are doc). Using search explorer, creating a contains
keyword search *with wildcards* for the term "BKL-64.40*" (i.e. WHERE CONTAINS
("'BLK-64.40*'")). I get one result (BLK-64.401). I can Modify this query and
return the others only if I provide the full file name (less the file
extension), e.g WHERE CONTAINS ("'BLK-64.405*'") gives me a single correct
result.

If I search for "BKL*'" I get multiple results, however I am still missing the
reslts in question, BKL-64.402 to BKL-64.405.

I could post the full SQL but can confirm that the count is set to show up to
100 records.

Can't think of what else to look for? Why is the wildcards not matching all?

Sent from Max's iPad