Hi all

I have a list in a team site (SPS2010). For some inexplicable reason, the "edit
in datasheet" under "Actions" has disappeared, along with the dropdown box on
the right that enables you to change views. The permissions haven't changed at
all. It's also only affecting this one list.

I'm wondering if the page has been edited and the web part removed and
re-added, but if so, how would I go about restoring the original? This
page<http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointadmin/thread/321c70b1-ae4c-4095-832e-e6739322637d/>
 more or less explains the issue I'm having, although I'm not a fan of the
workarounds :)

Kind Regards,
Nigel Hertz
SharePoint Administrator / Developer