I don't have SP handy right now to test it, but is a calculated property what you're after?

$webapp.Sites | Select-Object *,@{Name="SiteStorage";Expression={$_.Usage.Storage}} | Sort-Object SiteStorage -desc

On 13/08/2012 11:28 AM, Web Admin wrote:
Hi all,

I'm creating an HTML email report in PowerShell that returns the following table.

Name    Site URL        Size(MB)        #Webs
VS 2010         /sites/dev      1.57    2
Site Test       /       6.13    6
Team Site       /sites/team     4.29    1
Apps    /sites/apps     5.84    6

I would like to sort these by Size descending but am having no luck.
I have a collection of sites from a specified webapp.

$sites = $webapp.Sites

I then iterate through them with a foreach loop. I tried adding the sort property to the*$sites* var but the *usage *property does not exist at this level. It's a site property.

foreach (*$site* in (*$sites* | Sort-Object -Descending -Property *usage.storage*))

Do I need to store the above in another var and then sort it??

--
Regards,

Paul Noone

--