Hello All,

We have a 2010 website and an internal authoring site.  We are currently having
problems with our deployment - which  was failing due to duplicate record - but
was still deploying most content. But has since stopped deploying completely
due to the changetoken referring to time that is before the start of the
current change log.

As far as I can see the only solution is to do a full deployment which requires
me to delete the site collection on the web server.  I was just wondering if
this is the only option I have?

And if so

as this is the first time I have done this as I authoring and website where
originally created and deployed by consultants - is there any advice or
pitfalls I should be wary about?

Regards

Peter Milliner
Bendigo TAFE

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the recipient only. It may contain
confidential or sensitive information which should not be passed on to
unauthorised persons. Views expressed in this email are the author's own and
form no basis for any contractual obligation by Bendigo TAFE, nor do they imply
a formal endorsement by the Institute of those views.
[Bendigo TAFE env]Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

<<inline: image002.gif>>