Yeah, that can work in some situations.  But requires binaries deployed to the
server, so really more of a 2010 thing, and not viable for office 365". In Spd
2013 workflow there is a new action to call a web service so that could be
really useful instead of custom actions.

Mark

On 23/04/2013, at 7:46 PM, "Nigel Witherdin"