As a book author for Silverlight, believe me it's hard!  Unfortunately I
don't have inside information either - so I'm left guessing as much as
everyone else with when and what is coming.  Originally my book
(Professional Business Applications in Silverlight for Apress) was due in
December (for Silverlight 3), then it needed to be done by September to be
viable.  It takes several months (about 3-4) from submission to be on
shelves, making it nearly impossible with these rapid release cycles.  As a
developer I love the constant feature additions and rapid growth of
Silverlight, but as an author it's nigh on impossible.

PS. I just looked at the top book from the picture you provided, and the top
one is mine.  But it's not coming in that form (surprised it's still there)
- there will be a Silverlight 4 version though (if I can write it in time
before Silverlight 5 is announced!).  Unfortunately about 15,000 words (plus
lots of code) of what I had written has now become redundant with the
Silverlight 4 features announced.  I have to admit that really stings - all
that work to be scrapped.

Chris Anderson