From: ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com
[mailto:ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com] On Behalf Of Craig Dunn
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2009 5:28 PM
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Re: Silverlight 4.0 beta

>>I can't help but feel overwealmed with their release cycles. :)

Imagine if you were a book author! SL4 could be out before these SL3 books
reach the shelves...

http://twitpic.com/q21be

cd
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Stephen Price
<step...@littlevoices.com<mailto:step...@littlevoices.com>> wrote:
Is anyone playing with the Silverlight 4.0 beta?
How come everyone here is so quiet about it? I'm on semi holidays in Canberra
and missed the announcement. Thought I would have seen some discussion on it
here tho.

Shame on you. :p

In particular, this new feature has caught my eye... "The .NET Common Runtime
(CLR) now enables the same compiled code to be run on the desktop and
Silverlight without change."

If I read that correctly then I should be able to do normal unit testing (ie
using normal test runners such as Resharper, nUnit, TestDriven.net etc). Can
anyone confirm that?

Some pretty cool new features. I can't help but feel overwealmed with their
release cycles. :)

cheers,
Stephen

<<inline: image001.gif>>