I remember buying a Windows Mobile phone some years ago, with excitement, I
was looking forward to writing some apps for it. I think I wrote one. It
calculated if it was cheaper to buy bottles of coke or cans of coke.

I think I'll stick with my iPhone this time around. I've learned my
lesson... just because you can write something doesn't necessarily mean you
will. :)

cheers,
Stephen