You could look at the wrappanel in the Silverlight toolkit. That would
handle your wrapping in a 4 x 4 grid (if you limit the width).

If you want to get fancy you could write your own custom control,
basing it on a Panel. That way you can have full control over how your
panel displays its content. Thats assuming the wrap panel doesn't
already do what you want. Also not sure if WPF has an equivalent. I'd
assume so but if not you could get the source from the SL
version/toolkit.

cheers,
Stephen