This is a common problem.  Same in WPF as well.  My work around, for cases
where I desperately want radiobuttons, is the following.

1.  Create your radiobuttons,each with a different groupname.
2.  Bind each radiobutton to a different property and manually set the other
properties to false when one of the others is true.

Here is an example that works, you should be able to figure it out :

<RadioButton GroupName="GroupA" Content="Asset" IsChecked="{Binding
IsAsset}"/>
<RadioButton GroupName="GroupD" Content="Unknown" IsChecked="{Binding
IsUnknown}"/>
<RadioButton GroupName="GroupB" Content="Trailer" IsChecked="{Binding
IsTrailer}" >

private bool _IsAsset;
        public bool IsAsset
        {