So Shane, thanks, I can use triggers! I just had this mental warning that
triggers weren't in SL4 ... Ah but I see you're using interactivity, which I
can't recall using before. It looks like I'm missing out on a few "tricks".
I'll paste your code into the app later and see how it goes. I hope you're
right and can avoid procedural code. I presume you created that XAML using
Blend, which you may recall gives me bowel motions. I'll let you know how it
goes.

Grant, don't forget that you're on the other side of my screen, so what
looks left to me in front of the screen is on the right for all of you out
there ;-)

Greg