Hi Michael,

Thats great! I was getting very very bored of sorting that out :) Have you changed over any references to to the old mailing lists? The other thing I was hoping to do was to create mostly the same menus on the left hand side for all the sub projects to give a feeling of consistency. We also have to update the graphics to reflect the fact we are not an Apache XML project any more. Jesse has a top level one for us and we will hopefully have the rest early next week.

Cheers,

Gareth

Michael Glavassevich wrote:
Hi Gareth,

Actually I was planning on updating the Xerces-J website later today once 2.7.0 is ready. I noticed when you put a copy of the charter into SVN for Xerces-C, so I did the same for Xerces-J [1], adding in links for all of the URLs.

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xerces/java/docs/charter.xml?view=markup