Hi Gareth,

I changed over references from the old mailing lists when the new mailing
lists were setup. I just re-arranged the order of menu items to be more
consistent with what's on the Xerces-C++ website and also added links to
the mailing list archives.

Thanks.

Gareth Reakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/24/2005 09:59:28
AM:

> Hi Michael,
>
>    Thats great! I was getting very very bored of sorting that out :)
Have
> you changed over any references to to the old mailing lists? The other
> thing I was hoping to do was to create mostly the same menus on the left

> hand side for all the sub projects to give a feeling of consistency. We
> also have to update the graphics to reflect the fact we are not an
> Apache XML project any more. Jesse has a top level one for us and we
> will hopefully have the rest early next week.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Gareth
>
> Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> > Hi Gareth,
> >
> > Actually I was planning on updating the Xerces-J website later today
once
> > 2.7.0 is ready. I noticed when you put a copy of the charter into SVN
for
> > Xerces-C, so I did the same for Xerces-J [1], adding in links for all
of
> > the URLs.
> >
> > [1]
> > http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xerces/java/docs/charter.
> xml?view=markup
> >
> > Gareth Reakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/24/2005
09:16:36