From: Steven N. Hirsch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 27 juin 2005 16:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: p-dev@xerces.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Announce]: 2.6.0 snapshot available

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> I'm currently testing the 2.6.0 snapshot (dated from 28-5-2005) on an AIX 5.2
> Powerpc.
> It seems to be working correctly for the features that I need (XercesDOM
> Parser + XSD Schema validation).
> But memory leaks are always occured.
>
> I will keep you inform of the result of my stress tests.

Memory leaks I can live with.  My primary concern is the core dumps which
have chronically occured during various exception handling tests.

Can you post the results of running 'make test' in your environment?

Steve

Opinions expressed in this message are mine personally, not those of
my employer.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you
should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and
from Electrabel may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies
and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept
these risks.

http://www.electrabel.be/homepage/general/disclaimer_EN.asp