From: Stephen Collyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:50 AM
To: Perl Xerces Mailing List
Subject: XML::Xerces and Apache::Registry problems

Has anyone got these to play together nicely ?

I'm having problems getting a CGI script using XML::Xerces to run
consistently under Apache::Registry. I suspect either some kind of
initialization or clean-up problem, as I can create and call a parser once,
but thereafter the process dies with this message:

 >httpd: XMemory.cpp:102: static void* xercesc_2_5::XMemory::operator
>new(unsigned int, xercesc_2_5::MemoryManager*): Assertion `manager !=  >0'
failed.

I've tried adding calls to XML::Xerces::XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize()
and XML::Xerces::XMLPlatformUtils::Terminate() but it doesn't improve
things.

Any ideas ?

--
Regards