Hi all,

Overlay Weaver 0.9.7 is available.

  Overlay Weaver: An Overlay Construction Toolkit
  http://overlayweaver.sf.net/

It is a library and an emulation toolkit for (structured) overlays.

>From the last announce in May 2008 it has been enhanced much.
I would appreciate if you are interested in them.

Follows are extracted topics:

  October 26, 2009
    Version 0.9.7 released.

      * Jetty was updated from 6.1.20 to 7.0.0.

  September 20, 2009
    Version 0.9.6 released.

      * Emulator supports event-driven emulation,
        not only real time emulation.
        It works suplying --eventdriven option to owemu command.
        Note that in event-driven mode commands run serially, not in parallel.

  May 17, 2009
    Version 0.9.4 released.

      * Web interface of DHT shell can show a routing path
        on a geographical map (Google Maps).
        Screenshots and demo page has screenshots.
        Nodes on PlanetLab shows such a map: http://pl.shudo.net:3998/

  May 1, 2009
    Version 0.9.2 released.

      * Emulator uses thread pools to exploit parallelism
        between "control" commands.
      * Kinds of useful thread pool implementations (ow.util.concurrent.*)
        were provided.
      * Overload / clock-jump detection and adaptation mechanisms
        were improved.

  April 18, 2009
    Version 0.9.1 released.

      * Confirmed that an Emulator can host 250,000 nodes
        with 7550 megabytes of heap (java -Xmx7550m).
        More nodes will be able to run and being tested.

  March 31, 2009
    Demonstration videos provided on the "Screenshots, Video and Demo" page.

      * "Overlay Visualizer"
      * "DNS Emulation with over 500 nodes on PlanetLab"

  December 7, 2008
    Version 0.9 released.

      * Provides an Overlay-Weaver-based memcached implementation
        (bin/owmemcached).
        It is rather a technology demonstration than practical one today.
      * A DHT shell can run as an OASIS-enabled service (web site)
        with a --oasis option.
        We can reach a node on PlanetLab via http://oweaver.nyuld.net:3998/.

  May 6, 2008
    Version 0.8.4 released.

      * Messaging service for Emulator can add communication latency
        to each message delivery.

  Kazuyuki Shudo        2...@shudo.net          http://www.shudo.net/