Hi all,

Overlay Weaver 0.10.1 is available.

  Overlay Weaver: An Overlay Construction Toolkit
  http://overlayweaver.sf.net/

Extracted topics:

  November 18, 2010
    Version 0.10 released.

      * A routing algorithm FRT-Chord was implemented.
        It works as both multi-hop and 1-hop routing algorithm
        with no configuration change.

      * Performance of Emulator was improved.

      * Interface to implement a routing algorithm (RoutingAlgorithm)
        was changed. RoutingAlgorithm#adjustRoot method,
        which has been used to implement Chord-like algorithms, was abolished.

Hundreds of nodes operate on PlanetLab.
There are screenshots here:
http://overlayweaver.sourceforge.net/demo/

  Kazuyuki Shudo        2...@shudo.net          http://www.shudo.net/